CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionTake a ghostly road trip to some of the most haunted hotspots in Arizona. Tour the Birdcage Theatre in Tombstone and experience the disembodied footsteps of specter cowboys. Visit the Centennial Hall in Tucson and try not to get pushed down the stairs by its resident mischievous ghost. Witness the wonders of the magical Sedona vortexes, and learn the history behind the Spiritualism Movement and early paranormal investigators. Read about the Fox Sisters and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's spirit photography. From the spooky to the paranormal, there's something supernatural going on in Arizona. Includes a glossary of paranormal definitions and terms.
- Author BiographyHeather Woodward is an author, clairvoyant, accidental medium, and a psychometrist. Since 1996, she has helped others with her born-given gifts, including performing tarot readings and paranormal investigations and psychic profiling. This is her second book with Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Heather Woodward
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note32 illus
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.