All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionBen Arkin, patriarch of the family, is an artist who has never sold a piece. His children, Sondra, Doris, and Oliver run a record label that has never produced a hit, and that Ben and his wife have bankrolled. When Doris strikes out to form her own label, Sondra sues the entire Arkin family, setting about a series of events that ultimately lead to their demise. The story is told primarily from the perspective of Oliver s daughter, Rebecca, an attorney who might be the only redeeming member of the Arkin family. Rebecca attempts to keep the family from collapsing, while trying desperately to extricate herself from their grasp.
- Author Biography<b>Julian Tepper</b> is an American author, born in New York City, who has written two novels. For five years, between 2001-2006, he was a member of the music group, the Natural History; their song Don t You Ever, was covered and made a hit by the band, Spoon, in 2006. In 2011, he co-founded the Oracle Club, an arts club, in New York City. His first novel, <i>Balls</i>, was published in 2012. <i>Ark</i> is his second novel. He was raised in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Julian Tepper
- PublisherDzanc Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDzanc Books
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.