All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGround fighting is one of the most underestimated yet devastatingly ferocious of all the Martial Arts. Ninety-nine per cent of all street fights that are t finished within the first three seconds end up on the floor. The books in the Ground Fighting series prepare you with the very best of wrestling, ju-jitsu, judo etc., covering ground control, bars, locks, chokes, strangles, cranks, butts, reintroducing many of the illegal and banned techniques from the beginning of the century.
- E-Publication DescriptionFormat code not yet allocated
- Author(s)Geoff Thompson
- PublisherSnowbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleGround Fighting S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.