Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSimple to make and fun to wear, friendship bracelets are the perfect homemade accessory to try your hand at. They make great gifts for friends - if you can bear to give them away! Have a go at using washi tape, cord, safety pins, loom bands, beads and even zips to make bracelets and bangles to wear stacked together or one at a time. With step-by-step instructions and photography, you will soon be fully prepared to kt, bend, twist, braid and tie your way into friendship-bracelet heaven! Word Count: 10,000
- Author BiographyLaura Strutt is a freelance journalist, author and designer/maker. She is the former editor of Craft Business magazine and launched Sew magazine, a monthly contemporary stitching title, in 2009 and continued as editor until 2012, leaving to pursue freelance work. She is a passionate designer and shares free projects, technique guides and crafty inspiration over on her creative lifestyle blog, www.madepeachy.com.
- Author(s)Laura Strutt
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.