All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArm knitting allows you to make gorgeous, chunky knits with thing more than an hour, a few skeins of yarn and your own arms. It's the latest technique to inspire a crafting craze, and there's a good reason why: it lets you make beautiful, handmade projects faster than you ever thought possible! There are 30 fun projects - including scarves, boot cuffs, throw blankets and more. Each project comes complete with clear instructions and a step-by-step format with helpful photography throughout. Quickly learn the basics and then move onto a whole range of creative arm-knitting stitches and projects. With arm knitting, you can turn a few skeins of yarn into sumptuous, stylish items to wear, share and give as treasured gifts - all without picking up a needle.
- Author BiographyAmanda Bassetti is a crafter, crocheter and avid arm knitter who blogs regularly on her website, simplymaggie.com, featuring many exciting and unusual tutorials. Amanda is a major player in the growing popularity of arm knitting and has been featured in various publications in the USA. Amanda runs her own Etsy shop, The Velvet Cove, where she sells her arm knitted goods, jewellery and other crafts.
- Author(s)Amanda Bassetti
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.