All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn endearing and brutally honest narrator hosts this ribald romp through the backwoods of the upper South and provides a challenging set of characters fresh from the backseat of an abandoned Ford Fairlane, with a jaw full of snuff and a gut full of cheap wine.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN MARCH grew up mostly in Tennessee, West Virginia, and North Carolina. His short stories have been published in New Orleans Review, Carolina Quarterly, Tampa Review, Seattle Review, William and Mary Review and Appalachian Heritage, among others. He is currently an English professor at Elizabeth City State University in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Stephen March
- PublisherTexas Review Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHuntsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Review Press
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.