All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is the first to categorize armed groups and analyze their characteristics in a systematic way to provide a thorough overview of all types of armed groups and the role they play in today's security environment. Drawing on international case studies and histories, it analyzes the objectives, strategies, and internal composition of armed groups and the environments that foster them.
- Author BiographyPeter G. Thompson is associate professor of international security studies at the College of International Security Affairs, National Defense University, Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Peter Thompson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.