All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionA major historical study of the global arms trade, revolving around the transfer of small arms from metropolitan Europe to the turbulent frontiers of Indian Ocean societies during the 'long' nineteenth century (c.1780-1914).
- Author BiographyEMRYS CHEW Assistant Professor of History at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research focuses on the interconnections between Asian and global history, with particular emphasis on the cross-cultural networks and exchanges that transformed warfare and strategy.
- Author(s)Emrys Chew
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.