Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Armstrong and Stephen Taylor present a clearly laid out and nsense book for all students of Human Resources and HR managers. The new Armstrong's Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice combines the classic textbook with free downloadable resources to provide a complete resource for understanding HR best practice. It includes in-depth coverage of all the key areas essential to the HR function such as Learning and development, Employee Relations, Employment Law?, Employee engagement, Performance and Reward. In addition it has two sections of toolkits with easily applicable skills and practice advice The 13th edition, introducing Stephen Taylor as co-author, has been updated throughout to reflect the latest thinking in Human Resource Management. It includes new information on employment law and a more detailed look at international concerns in HRM. Comprehensive online support material is provided for the instructor, student and w also the HR manager, providing a complete resource for teaching and self-learning.
- Author BiographyMichael Armstrong is a former chief examiner of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Managing Partner of E-Reward and an independent management consultant. He has spent 25 years as an HR practitioner, including 12 as HR director of a publishing company. He has sold over 500,000 books on the subject of HRM, and is the author of a suite of several best-selling HR books, also published by Kogan Page. Stephen Taylor is a senior lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School and a chief examiner for the CIPD. Before his academic career he worked in a variety of management roles in the hotel industry and in the NHS. He is also a widely published author.
- Author(s)Michael Armstrong,Stephen Taylor
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1421 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.