All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging staff performance is an effective mechanism for developing both staff and organizational growth. By clarifying an organization's objectives, translating these into clear individual goals and reviewing these goals regularly, performance management provides a well-structured and effective management tool. In this completely updated fifth edition, Michael Armstrong considers the latest developments in this area, and how these can be applied to managing staff for increased performance. He provides a detailed analysis of current evidence-based research in this field and considers how this informs the practice of performance management.
- Author BiographyMichael Armstrong is a former Chief Examiner of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Managing Partner of E-Reward and an independent management consultant. He has spent 25 years as an HR practitioner, including 12 as HR Director of a publishing company. He has sold over 500,000 books on the subject of HRM, and is the author of a suite of several best-selling HR books, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Michael Armstrong
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.