Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionI tell you, Bart, I don't like the looks of things, remarked Frank Sheldon to his chum, Bart Raymond, as the two stood on a corner in the German city of Coblenz on the Rhine. What's on your mind? inquired Bart, as he drew the collar of his raincoat more snugly around his neck and turned his back to the sleet-laden wind that was fairly blowing a gale. I don't see anything to get stirred up about except this abominable weather. It's all I can do to keep my feet. It is a pretty tough night to be out on patrol duty, agreed Frank. But it wasn't that I was thinking about. It's the way these Huns have been acting lately. Are you thinking of that sergeant of ours that was found stabbed to death the other night? asked Bart, with quickened interest. Not so much that, replied Frank, although that's one of the things that shows the way the wind is blowing. But it's the surly way the whole population is acting. Haven't you ticed it?
- Author(s)Homer Randall
- Publisher1st World Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1st World Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.