All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication, Army Regulation AR 530-1 Operations Security September 2014, fully implements National Security Decision Directive 298, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction 3213.01D, Joint Publication 3-13.3, and Department of Defense directive 5205.02E and Department of Defense 5205.02-M. This regulation states Army policy on operations security program development, revises termilogy, provides details on the operations security planning process, and outlines the operations security review, assessment and survey requirements. The Army operations security program authority is consistent with Joint policy and doctrine in Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction 3213.01D and Joint Publication 3-13.3. In Joint and Army operations, operations security is an information-related capability integrated by Information Operations as prescribed in Joint Publication 3-13.
- Author(s)United States Government Us Army
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.