All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionEngineer, Cody Bryant, is continually fighting to keep his older brother Lester, a mentally challenged visionary, out of trouble. But in a seemingly incent prediction, Lester draws the attention of crazed cult leader, William Crawford, who believes he has been selected to stop the final battle from starting. Crawford believes he can prevent the battle of Armageddon from starting, if only he can prevent Lester's prediction of a senator's election from coming true. He must kill senator-elect Molech before he rises to power as the Anti-Christ. But Crawford's assassination attempt goes horribly wrong and the president and vice-president are dead. Lester is kidnapped by Crawford's organization, and Cody is drawn into a conspiracy that threatens to topple the United States government. With the domies falling one-by-one setting up the events for the final battle. Cody is on the run from the FBI as a prime suspect in the assassination of the president and vice-president, while Cody is searching for his missing brother and trying to clear his name. Cody Bryant and Lester face almost certain death as they fight to stop Crawford before he calls his Army of the White Horse into the final battle. Army of the White Horse is a fast moving thriller and the second book in the Cody Bryant series.
- Author BiographyLarry LaVoie is a life-long resident of Oregon. Larry and his wife Anna, travel between two homes in Oregon, one in the high desert and another on the central Oregon Coast. After a forty-year career in aerospace engineering, he began to put his interests and experiences to paper in the way of mystery and thriller novels. His engineering career provided him with extensive travel to Europe which is reflected in some of his novels. From an early age, his vivid imagination and keen interest in people provided him with fodder for the novels he would write later in life. His contemporary mystery/thriller novels sometimes reflect his background in engineering and the technical details behind a mystery, but the driver of his stories is always a character in jeopardy. He has been described as a natural story teller by many who have reviewed his work. In his own words, Larry says, I love to take common everyday people and place them into impossible situations, just to see how they will get themselves out of the fix. In the end, most of them survive, but as in true life, not all survive. As they say in France, 'telle est la vie', such is life.
- Author(s)Larry E Lavoie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.