All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the history, folklore, science, and art of aromatherapy, this book includes extensive reference charts that summarize the therapeutic uses of more than 70 essential oils. - More than 50,000 copies sold in previous edition. - Easy-to-follow illustrated reference for beginners. - A desk resource and teaching tool for practicing aromatherapists.
- Author BiographyBorn in the lavender-growing region of southern France, Marcel Lavabre has been involved in every aspect of aromatherapy for 20 years. A producer of essential oils in France, he supervised production from gathering plants and distilling to bottling and marketing. He is cofounder of the American Aromatherapy Association and now heads Aroma Vera, an essential oils company based in Culver City, California.
- Author(s)Marcel Lavabre
- PublisherInner Traditions International
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleInner Traditions
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintInner Traditions International
- Weight277 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.