All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionDerry is one of Ireland's most historic walled cities. It is also rewned for its picturesque location, straddling the River Foyle and having as its backdrop the magnificent Donegal hills. Having withstood three sieges in the seventeenth century, today its walls remain intact and add to the uniqueness of Derry's heritage. Within the pages of this book the city's rich history and heritage, its social and ecomic development are chronicled in often poignant pictures. Added to all this is the often controversial political image which Derry has projected over the years. This book will evoke cherished memories as it captures for ever the changing face of this beautiful city over the past century.
- Author BiographyMaura Craig is the senior librarian at the Derry Library. Her co-authors are members of the North West Archaeological and Historical Society and the Western Education and Library Board.
- Author(s)North West Archaeological & Historical Society,Northern Ireland Library Authoritty
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.