Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reflects the variety of areas where Maz'ya's results are fundamental, influential and/or pioneering. New advantages in such areas are presented by world-recognized experts and include, in particularly, Beurling's minimum principle, inverse hyperbolic problems, degenerate oblique derivative problems, the Lp-contractivity of the generated semigroups, some class of singular integral operators, general Cwikel-Lieb-Rozenblum and Lieb-Thirring inequalities,domains with rough boundaries, integral and supremum operators, finite rank Toeplitz operators, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- Series TitleInternational Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAri Laptev
- Series Edited byTamara Rozhkovskaya
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.