All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered how your favorite guitarists can play endless streams of tes that always sound like they fit the song? The secret is arpeggios, or broken chords that are played one te at a time. Arpeggios can turn simple chord progressions into shred guitar masterpieces. Arpeggio Madness breaks down the art of playing arpeggios and even analyzes the styles of guitarists who incorporate them into their playing, including guitar gods like Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Randy Rhoads, Ron Bumblefoot Thal, and many others. Learn techniques like hammer-ons, pull-offs, tapping, string skipping, and sweep picking, and see how to visualize patterns on the fretboard so you can play arpeggios effortlessly. Designed for intermediate to advanced guitarists, this book increases your speed, fluidity, and fretboard kwledge to help you develop your own personalized arpeggio style. A CD demonstrating the examples in the book is included.
- Author(s)Kevin Dillard
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight340 g
- Width226 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.