All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionArrhythmias in Women: Diagsis and Treatment draws upon the experience of national leaders in the field of women's heart disease to address the unique aspects involved in the diagsis and treatment of women with arrhythmias and implantable device therapy. Written by distinguished consultants in the Division of Cardiovascular Diseases of Mayo Clinic, this book provides a concise and up-to-date review of the diagsis and treatment of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias in women. Additionally, this critical book reviews indications for device therapy and management of device complications in women. It is an essential book for health care providers such as internists, cardiologists, and electrophysiologists.
- Author BiographyYong-Mei Cha, MD, is a Consultant in the Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, and Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. Margaret A. Lloyd, MD, is a Consultant in the Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, and Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. Ulrika M. Birgersdotter-Green, MD, is the Director of Pacemaker and ICD Services for the UC-San Diego Health System in San Diego, California, and Professor of Medicine at UC-San Diego School of Medicine.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMayo Clinic Scientific Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight736 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMargaret A. Lloyd,Ulrika M. Birgersdotter-Green,Yong-Mei Cha
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.