All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with the signature can-do attitude that makes artist Danny Gregory a creativity guru to thousands across the globe, this unique guide serves up a hearty helping of inspiration. For aspiring artists who want to draw and paint but just can't seem to find time in the day, Gregory offers 5– to 10–minute exercises for every skill level that fit into any schedule—whether on a plane, in a meeting, or at the breakfast table—along with practical instruction on techniques and materials, plus strategies for making work that's exciting, unintimidating and fulfilling. Filled with Gregory's encouraging words and motivating illustrations, Art Before Breakfast teaches readers how to develop a creative habit and lead a richer life through making art.
- Author BiographyDanny Gregory is the author of seven previous books, including A Kiss Before You Go, also from Chronicle Books. His blog, Everyday Matters, is visited regularly by tens of thousands of people from around the world. Danny has created illustrations for numerous books, magazines, and the New York Times. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Danny Gregory
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight345 g
- Width164 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.