All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual features, in full colour, the winners of the toughest competition in the field - the Art Directors Club Annual Awards. The book presents, with exceptional clarity and detail, the work of gold and silver medallists and distinctive merit winners in national and international advertising, graphic design, interactive design, interactive media, photography, and illustration. Continuously published since 1920, the Art Directors Annual is the world's most widely distributed creative awards reference book and source of inspiration, houring the year's best work in design and advertising around the globe.
- Author BiographyThe Art Directors Club is one of the most concentrated groups of creative talent in the world, and is a gathering place for leaders in visual communication. ADC Members share the vision of their founder, Louis Pedlar, who brought his colleagues in advertising together in 1920 to dignify their profession and judge advertising art by the same stringent standards as fine art. For over 90 years ADC members have taken up Pedlar's challenge by funding programmes to connect, provoke and elevate creative professionals around the world.
- Author(s)Art Directors Club
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note1750
- Weight1330 g
- Width208 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.