All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on children and adults with disabilities, each contributor offers critical research which challenges the n-transferable divide between us and them , encouraging art teachers, therapists, critics, and general readers alike to uncover their biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Author BiographyALICE J. WEXLER Associate Professor and a program director of Art Education at the School of Fine and Performing Arts, SUNY New Paltz, USA.
- Author(s)Alice J. Wexler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.