All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor two decades Art From Many Hands has been the resource of choice for teachers wanting to foster cultural awareness and teach about the world's artistic traditions. Authentic works of art coupled with background on a region's cultural practices launch studio projects that explore diverse crafts processes. Concise, step-by-step instructions built around inexpensive, readily-available supplies make this book an infinitely practical resource for art specialists and classroom teachers alike. A methodology for teaching multicultural art projects helps you integrate these activities into your curriculum. In addition, projects are easily adapted to fit the needs of various skill and age levels. What's new in this second edition: A new chapter on Oceanic Arts; A new chapter on the Aboriginal Arts of Australia; 234 new colour images; New supplies and techniques; New safety tips plus 23 entirely new projects, including: Ancient Greek Sculpture, Kites of Southeast Asia, Peruvian Embroidery, Prehistoric Cave Paintings of France and Spain, Stained glass of Great Britain, Plains Indians Shirts and Vests, Felt Rugs of Central Asia.
- Author BiographyJo Miles Schuman
- Author(s)Jo Miles Schuman
- PublisherDavis Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavis Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour & b/w photos
- Weight624 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.