All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists who dream of turning their passion into a career need only the expert guidance in Art, Inc. Lisa Congdon unveils the multiplicity of ways to make a living from art, including illustration, licensing, fine art sales, print sales and teaching and offers practical advice on cultivating a business mind-set, selling and promoting work and more. Trade secrets from art world pros including such luminaries as Paula Scher, Nikki McClure and Mark Hearld make Art, Inc. the ultimate resource for aspiring artists ready for success.
- Author BiographyLisa Congdon first started making art as a hobby in 2001 and five years later began showing and selling her work. Today, Lisa makes a full-time living as an illustrator and fine artist. Known for her colourful and intricate paintings, drawings and pattern designs, Lisa works for clients around the world illustrating books and stationery and designing fabric and housewares. Meg Mateo Ilasco is a designer, illustrator and writer. A serial entrepreneur, she launched her first business in 1999 and is the author of several books on the topic, including Craft, Inc., Creative, Inc. and Mom, Inc.
- Author(s)Lisa Congdon
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notetwo-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMeg Mateo Iiasco
- Foreword byJonathan Fields
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.