Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.12Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMetalforging has undergone a dramatic transformation in the last 25 years from a largely rural and unself-conscious tradition to an invative and exciting international movement. In this book the author looks at all the invative and cutting edge work that is currently being done in this field.
- Author BiographyDavid Hawkins comes from a long line of balcksmiths - his family havebeen blacksmithing for over 250 years. The author is the head ofthe Rochester School of Design. Previously he lectured in 3Ddesign at the National College of Design, Dublin and the University ofPlymouth where he completed a PhD on the history of Britishblacksmithing. Over the years he hs worked extensively with hisfather and brother in the family balcksmithing businesss both in designand making.
- Author(s)David Hawkins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200+
- Weight925 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.