All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.17
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionArt Pengriffin moves around A LOT. When he finally settles into his new school, he gets the attention of the cutest girl, and rocks a concert so well that an impressed record producer offers his help. Problem is, his mom's moving them again. Art doesn't kw that he's the son of Merlin the Magician and he's even more shocked to learn there are four ghouls hunting him for his father's powers. With his 14th birthday hours away and his mom and his crush by his side, Art finds himself in long-ago Camelot fighting for his life.
- Author BiographyClive Fleury is an award-winning author, film and TV screenwriter and director who works all over the world. Currently he lives in Miami with his wife and young daughter. 'Art Pengriffin & The Curse of the Four' is his third book. Norman Revill wrote Dead Beat In Dakota about John Lennon in New York (Stanley/Unity Theatres Liverpool, Little Theatre Southport), Me, 'King Kenny' & Nat 'King' Mole about an ageing LFC fan with a Nat Cole obsession (Camden Head, Islington), Anfield's Greatest Hero about Bill Shankly (BBC Radio FiveLive) and lives in London.
- Author(s)Clive Fleury,Norman Revill
- PublisherLupus Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLupus Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.