Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe best museum and gallery districts mapped out for the busy traveler-with tips on the hottest dining and most fashionable shopping for the perfect day in town. In a handy format with full color maps, these are terrific guides for discovering the finest that each of these cities has to offer. Discover the wonders of the Palazzo Pitti * Cruise the via del Tornabuoni for the best of Italy's designers * Dine at Florence's best trattorie, Omero via Pian dei Giullari in the hills above San Miniato.
- Author BiographyPaul Blanchard has written Blue Guide Northern Italy and Blue Guide Southern Italy. Born in Amsterdam, New York, he has lived in Italy for more than thirty years.
- Author(s)Paul Blanchard
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/04/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleArt/Shop/Eat
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width114 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.