All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible book comprises a collection of 80 tried-and-tested exercises, with guidelines for applying them and advice for devising new ones. Liesl Silverstone offers a variety of exercises for a diverse and multicultural client base, such as guided fantasies, one-to-one and group work focusing on the group dynamic, and some examples of working with adults with learning difficulties and children. Focusing on the n-directive, n-interpretive person-centred approach to art therapy, this inspirational book is the perfect complement to Art Therapy - The Person-Centred Way, also by Liesl Silverstone and published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Art Therapy Exercises is an invaluable book for art therapists and art therapy students, counsellors, psychotherapists and all professionals working in the field of human development.
- Author BiographyLiesl Silverstone was a Fellow of the British Association of Counselling (BACP). She was a tutor, counsellor and art therapist for over 30 years, and was the founder of the Person-centred Art Therapy Centre, London.
- Author(s)Liesl Silverstone
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byBrian Thorne
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.