All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWexler argues that the arts are most effective when they are in service of social growth, critical to identity formation. This book balances theory with practical kwledge and offers critical research that challenges the biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Author BiographyALICE J. WEXLER is Program Director of Art Education at SUNY, New Paltz, USA.
- Author(s)Alice Wexler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byRoger Cardinal
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.