All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on John Dewey's lectures on esthetics, delivered as the first William James Lecturer at Harvard in 1932, <i>Art as Experience</i> has grown to be considered internationally as the most distinguished work ever written by an American on the formal structure and characteristic effects of all the arts: architecture, sculpture, painting, music, and literature.
- Author BiographyJohn Dewey (1859-1952), philosopher, psychologist, and educator, is widely credited as the most influential thinker on education in the twentieth century. He taught philosophy at University of Michigan, Chicago University, and Columbia University.
- Author(s)John Dewey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight301 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.