CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionLet children aged 9+ discover what art means to them, how it can be made, and what it has meant for people throughout history. This book is packed with top tips to spark kids' creative imaginations. It shows them how to find inspiration and introduces the idea that art can be powerful way to communicate. It explains some key art movements and artistic techniques, from pencil drawing and papier mache to watercolour, oil and acrylic painting, giving kids the confidence to express themselves through art! A great introduction to the history of art for children at KS2.
- Author BiographyJudith Heneghan is an award winning author of non-fiction for children and is the Programme Leader of the MA in Writing for Children at the University of Winchester.
- Author(s)Hachette Children's Books
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMad About
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs throughout
- Weight348 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.