Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionField Guide Integrating Expressive Arts as a Complimentary Therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder; for educators, therapists, counselors, parents, and providers.
- Author BiographyElissa Anne Parkerson has a Master's of Arts in Professional Counseling with a Concentration in Expressive Arts Therapy from Ottawa University in Phoenix, Arizona. Post Graduate work in Positive Behavior Supports and Special Education at Northern Arizona University; & Pursuing Board Certification Behavior Analyst (BCBA). I believe in celebrating every accomplishment, no matter how small...
- Author(s)Elissa Anne Parkerson Mapc
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.