All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, Thomas TomSka Ridgewell uploaded a short animated film to YouTube; he called it asdfmovie. It has since been viewed more than 50 million times and has spawned eight sequels and many, many dedicated fans. Now, for the first time, the weird and wonderful world of asdf has exploded onto the page in ART IS DEAD, a book conceived and written by Tom and illustrated by Matt Ley. Featuring much-loved characters from the films, as well as brand-new, never-before-seen comics and bonus material - including the asdf origin story and Tom's own sketches - ART IS DEAD is a comic book like other. Expect trains, potatoes, suicidal muffins and jokes about death, destruction and things talking that don't rmally talk , all wrapped up in book so awkwardly shaped it will make your shelves look weird. (Sorry about that.)
- Author BiographyThomas Tomska Ridgewell is an unprofessonal comedian/filmmaker with more than 3.5 million YouTube subscribers. His series of short asdf films have been viewed more than 300 million times in total.
- Author(s)Thomas Ridgewell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 pages of illustrations and accompanying text
- Width216 mm
- Height100 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.