Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionAnything is possible if you just stick with it! Alex Gallego at www.alexgallego.com Preview this and many other books at http: //sketchoholic.com/flipbook/art-of-alex-gallego In this educational digital painting art book you will find over 20 memorable television and film caricatures coupled with video reference links. Scan QR codes and watch reference videos and trailers. Enjoy professional digital art and drawing advice from a professional illustrator with over 20 years experience in the industry. As a bonus enjoy an exclusive video interview and a complimentary video workshop tutorial on how to draw the almighty THOR from the avengers movie. Get this book and be inspired and motivated, and get ready to get some really cool poster art as well. A Caricature is A representation in which a person's distinctive features or peculiarities are deliberately exaggerated to produce a comical or grotesque effect. in this book you'll enjoy a collection of MEMORABLE TELEVISION and FILM CHARACTERS and GAIN VALUABLE advice as an artist.
- Author BiographyMarcin Migdal is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of http: //MadArtistPublishing.com and http: //Sketchoholic.com. Find more about him and say hi at http: //Linkedin.com/in/marcinmigdal. At only 17 years old Alex Gallego was offered his first creative position; An illustrator for a small promotional company in Barcelona, Spain. A few years later, he made a leap to the most popular humour magazine in Spain, El Jueves, where he accepted a position as a web designer. The following year would be the beginning of his freelance career, which is what he always wanted. In the ten years that passed, Alex established a solid business with clients in Spain, UK and Portugal, Germany and USA. Alex's clients range from big to small from many sectors including publicity, television, international conventions, marketing, cosmetics, editorial, newspaper and theater. They include the Disney Channel, Disney Cinemagic, Disney JUNIOR, ESPN Channel, IBM, SONY, The International Comicon of Barcelona, The International Book Fair of Barcelona, TV3 (tv channel in Spain), A3 (tv channel in Spain), Monty Python's SPAMALOT (as illustrator for backgrounds and props), Kau Boots, Wimpy Kid license, CITROEN, The 25st Anniversary DVD of QUEEN's Wembley Stadium Concert, and others. Nowadays Alex also draws a weekly caricature in a brand new newspaper in Spain, every Saturday within a famous TV host feature, and topical humour in the Sunday humorous extra. Best Tips & Advice: Focus on the sketching / drawing and repeat the face as long as you want until you get the right likeness. Focus on the eyes, which is the most important part of the face. Once you have the eyes, the rest of the face comes by itself.
- Author(s)Mad Artist Publishing
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Gallego
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.