All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom planners, caterers, and entertainers to floral designers, ice sculptors, and lighting gurus, these compendiums share the passions and motivations of the event industry's most popular specialistsand even a few of their best-kept secrets to executing unforgettable occasions. Each affair is accompanied by lighthearted editorial, providing a lookbehind the scenes at birthdays, corporate functions, religious milestones, and charity galas. With beautiful, lavish photographs, these collections invite readers to walk the red carpet and enjoy the splendor of elite events thrown by world leaders, royalty, celebrities, and other members of high society.From private gatherings steeped in authentic Southwest flavor to corporate functions that are wonderfully contemporary, this striking photograph collection profiles some of the most exquisite events in the region as well as the people and organizations that make them happen.
- Author BiographyPanache Partners, LLC, is a publishing company based in Dallas, Texas, that specializes in developing upscale coffee-table books on luxury lifestyle subjects including architecture, interior design, golf, wine, art, event planning, and travel.
- PublisherPanache Partners
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleArt of Celebration Art of Celebration
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPanache Partners
- Weight2998 g
- Width279 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPanache Partners LLC
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.