All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWidely recognised as an effective means of stress management and healing, Chi Kung is also an extraordinary technique for developing a general fitness of the mind and body. In this book, fourth generation Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit explores the principles and philosophy of Chi Kung, explaining its beneficial effects, and then guides you through a series of Chi Kung exercises which you can learn from and practice at home. It includes: Chi Kung for Health and Longevity, Stress Management, Vitality for Sex and Youthfulness, Training of the Mind for Focus and Creativity. This is the most comprehensive study of chi kung available, and will prove invaluable whether you are a beginner of already have some understanding of this ancient art.
- Author BiographySifu Wong Kiew Kit is the fourth generation successor of Venerable Jiang Nan from the famous Shaolin Wahnam Institute of Kungfu and Chi Kung. He received the Chi Kung Master of the Year Award during the Second World Congress on Chi Kung held in San Francisco in 1997. He has practiced and taught the Shaolin arts for more than 3 decades and has more that 60,000 students all over the world. He is also the author of several books on the Shaolin arts of Buddhism.
- Author(s)Wong Kiew Kit
- PublisherCosmos Internet Sdn Bhd
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationKedah
- Country of PublicationMalaysia
- ImprintCosmos Internet Sdn Bhd
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight368 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.