All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn <em>Wreck-It Ralph</em>, Disney's expert team of concept, visual development and story artists explore the hidden world of video games from classic 8-bit arcade games to the most modern and inventive offerings of the digital age. At the center of this hilarious and wildly original video-game-hopping adventure is Wreck-It Ralph, an arcade game bad guy who breaks all the rules when he sets off on a mission to prove he can be good. <em>The Art of Wreck-It Ralph</em> captures the fresh artistic vision of the film and the aesthetic journey of the filmmakers through interviews with the film's many artists, including a foreword by director Rich Moore and a preface by John Lasseter. Illustrated with character sketches, storyboards, visual development paintings, colorscripts, and more, this behind-the-scenes look at Disney's latest 3-D animated epic is a treat for video game and animation lovers alike.
- Author BiographyMaggie Malone is director of development at Walt Disney Animation Studios, where she has worked on films including <em>Tangled</em>, <em>Tinker Bell</em>, and <em>The Princess and the Frog</em>. Jennifer Lee worked in book publishing for eight years before becoming a filmmaker. She joined the Walt Disney Animation Studios as a screenwriter in the Spring of 2011, and was a writer on Wreck-It Ralph. Rich Moore is the director of <em>Wreck-It Ralph</em>. He is a multiple Emmy(R) Award-winning director on TV's <em>The Simpsons</em> and <em>Futurama</em>. John Lasseter is a two-time Academy Award(R)-winning director, chief creative officer at Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios, and principal creative officer at Walt Disney Imagineering.
- Author(s)John Lasseter
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.