All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of the art and architecture created by the various cultures of the ancient Andes. The book examines the goldwork, intricate textiles, vast cities and tall pyramids that constitute one of the oldest artistic traditions in history which, although the Incas are famous as the masters of the largest empire in the Renaissance world, remains relatively little-kwn. A range of Andean art is covered , revealing the achievements of the Chavin, Paracus, Moche, Chimu and Inca cultures. Illustrating and describing many varied examples of sculpture, textiles and other media, the book discusses how the art provides a wider kwledge of the people that created it.
- Author(s)Rebecca Stone-Miller
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWorld of Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2002
- Content Note30 colour and 150 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight476 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.