All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, this is the perennial bestseller that is an incredible look at the artistry happening in boot manufacturing over the last twenty years. With more than 25,000 copies sold in hardcover, Art of the Boot is a must-have guide to the artisans and manufacturers of America's classic footwear. Its features: excellent detail shots; a guide to some of today's finest bootmakers; a comprehensive resource guide; and, an excellent reference for designing your own pair of custom boots. It is A glossy coffee-table book for the true bootist.
- Author BiographyTyler Beard is the foremost expert on cowboy boots. His other books include The Cowboy Boot Book, Cowboy Boots, Lone Star Living, and 100 Years of Western Wear. He lives in the Texas Hill Country. Jim Arndt is a nationally recognized photographer with many books to his credit, including The Cowboy Boot Book and 100 Years of Western Wear. His work has been published and exhibited internationally. He lives in Santa Fe and Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Tyler Beard
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2011
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight789 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byJim Arndt
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.