All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate McDermott has taught thousands of people how to make pies at her Pie Camps. Here she gives detailed instructions for making, rolling and baking crusts, and she does t neglect a detail when describing her ingredients, methods and tricks for making the filling and finishing off the pie. McDermott's rules extend beyond pie baking: keep everything chilled, respect the boundaries and remember to vent. This is a book to keep close at hand.
- Author BiographyKate McDermott is an award-winning self-taught home baker who has taught pie-making workshops to thousands across the United States. McDermott, her Art of the Pie camps, and her pies have been featured in USA Today, The New York Times, The Boston Globe, Real Simple, Saveur, and on NPR, among other outlets. She lives in her Pie Cottage in Port Angeles, Washington. More information about Art of the Pie(R) Workshops and Pie Camps(R) can be found at artofthepie.com. Andrew Scrivani is a commercial and editorial photographer, food stylist, writer, and blogger. His work appears regularly in The New York Times and elsewhere. Scrivani, who lives and works in New York City, has shot 10 award-winning cookbooks.
- Author(s)Kate McDermott
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight1460 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Andrew Scrivani
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $25.95Trending at AU $27.68
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $14.71Trending at AU $17.05
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.85
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.32
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $35.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.