All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis new and extended version of the first edition retains the entries written by Anthony Radcliffe with a few additions or corrections, and an entry that he drafted on the miniature cann signed by Orazio Antonio Alberghetti has also been incorporated. New entries have been supplied by Marietta Cambareri, currently Curator of Sculpture in the 'Arts of Europe' section of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, by Fabio Barry, Mellon intern for 2004 in the Department of Sculpture at the National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., and by Nicholas Penny.
- Author Biography<b>Anthony Radcliffe</b> was Keeper of Sculpture at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, from 1979-89, and is now Keeper Emeritus. <b>Nicholas Penny</b> is Senior Curator of Sculpture and Decorative Arts at The National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Anthony Radcliffe,Nicholas Penny
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note134 colour illustrations
- Weight1651 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.