All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionTake the world of fashion by storm in this second ArtCards title. Set the trend with sixteen pull-out ArtCards to color in and decorate with twenty pages containing more than 350 stickers. With tongue-in-cheek text and highly detailed contemporary illustrations inspired by fashion styles from the Roaring Twenties to the modern day this is a fresh reimagining of a favorite dress-up activity format that will appeal to children and teens alike.
- Author BiographyJenny Broom studied painting at the Slade School of Art before becoming a writer and editor. She lives in London. Hennie Haworth graduated from Brighton University in 2004 and has been working for various clients since, including Templar Publishing, Sony Ericsson, the Guardian, Marc Jacobs, and Dorling Kindersley. She lives and works in London with her family.
- Author(s)Jenny Broom
- PublisherBig Picture Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hennie Haworth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.