Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis two week course on Arterial Pollution covered the field of atherosclerosis as a disease entity, and includes its anatomical, physiopathological, epidemiologic, preventi- ve and therapeutic aspects. With the cooperation of an outstanding group of inter- national lecturers we have been able to present an overview of the disease and its accidents as it stands today. Such a scope differs greatly from the narrow workshops which only consider biochemical disorders, e.g., the lipoproteins or the risk factors. We believe it was timely to study the entire physiopa- thological entity of arterial pollution and we included all aspects of the disease in one single sweep. We are grateful to the Nato Advanced Institute Programs for accepting this topic on the list of their sponsored initiatives and especially Mr. di Lullo for his personal care. Whether we succeeded was proved by the audience to the Nato Advanced Study Institute at Maratea in September 1981 and will become clearer through the audience these proceedings will gain in the medical community. H. Peeters, editor A. Gresham, R. Paoletti, co-editors v CONTENTS An Integrated View on Atherosclerosis . * ...1 H. Peeters 1. NATURAL HISTORY 1.1. Atherosclerosis: Its Origin and Development in Man. . 7 G.A. Gresham 1.2. Functional Aspects of Atherogenesis. * ...23 . K.W. Walton 2. ANIMAL MODELS 2.1. Animal Models of Atherosclerosis. . * ...55 .
- Author(s)Hans Peeters
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.