All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtful Dreaming is a unique, engaging work that is both inspiring and motivating. The author delivers valuable tips for finding inspiration in dreams, including recollection, incubation, interpretation, and translation of dreams into visual imagery and written works. The writing is strong, and the exercises add a practical element to the book and help illustrate the discussion in the text.
- Author BiographyWewer Keohane received her Ph.D. from Union University in Creative Arts/Depth Psychology. She is an internationally represented and collected visual artist with pieces in permanent collections of several museums. Wewer has been leading dream workshops for over twenty five years and has inspired dreamers, artists and writers to create from their dreams and to live authentic lives. Many of her students have gone on to great careers in the visual and literary arts. She has also lectured internationally, including being the featured speaker for the International Association for the Study of Dreams on the topic of art inspired from dreams and a presenter at the prestigious Aspen Writers' Conference. Wewer in the Roaring Fork Valley of Western Colorado. Her art may be viewed at www.wewerart.com.
- Author(s)Wewer Keohane Ph D
- Date of Publication12/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.