Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, arthrography of the knee, this area, defining for the reader the intricacies shoulder, and hip has become increasingly of the radiologic studies and detailing the important in the evaluation of the numerous nuances of technique which may expedite the disorders which affect these major joints. The quality of the examination and enhance the radiologist has assumed the essential role t diagstic acumen of the radiologist. This only in providing for the orthopedic clinician work, in addition to its other many valuable an accurate diagsis of abrmalities of these features, is truly a how to do it treatise for joints, but also in defining anatomical details in the radiologist. a manner hitherto unavailable and even un- Of great interest are the chapters which deal suspected. In fact, it may be stated that the with arthrography in joints and areas often t developing radiologic techniques in arthrog- considered an important part of the diagstic armamentarium of the radiologist or even raphy have in part rewritten the anatomical texts relating to the rmal joints. thought of by the orthopedic clinician. These In this excellent work by Murray K. Dalinka, include the ankle, hindfoot, elbow, wrist, and M. D. , arthrography of a number of major joints small joints of the hand and foot. The chapter is considered in detail. Dr. Dalinka, a recog- on arthrotomography of the temporomandib- nized authority in skeletal radiology and par- ular joint by Dr.
- Author(s)M.K. Dalinka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleComprehensive Manuals in Radiology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.