All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe British ecomist Arthur Cecil Pigou (1877-59) reconceptualized ecomics as a theory of ecomic welfare and a logic of policy analysis. Misconceptions of his work abound. This book, an essay in demystification and the first reading of the entire Pigouvian oeuvre, stresses his pragmatic and historicist premises.
- Author BiographyNahid Aslanbeigui is Professor of Economics at Monmouth University, US. Guy Oakes is Professor of Philosophy and Jack T. Kvernland Professor in Leon Hess Business School, Monmouth University, US. They are co-authors of The Provocative Joan Robinson: The Making of a Cambridge Economist.
- Author(s)Guy Oakes,Nahid Aslanbeigui
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.