All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionLife is finally back to rmal for Arthur Quinn. Three months ago, he and his friends put their lives at risk to stop the trickster god Loki from taking over the world. However, just when Arthur is starting to relax again, the dreams start once more; dreams of gods, dreams of war, dreams of wolves. It can mean only one thing. Loki is back. In the midst of a deep swfall, Loki plots his vengeance on Arthur. In the months since their last battle, the trickster God has been assembling a deadly army of wolves and he intends to take the world once and for all. Can Arthur trust his two new classmates? Where did Ash's puppy come from? And what is hidden in the National Museum that Loki is so desperate to get? Mysteries and questions arise as, once again, it's down to Arthur Quinn and his friends to save the world. But what they don't kw is that this time, Loki has help...
- Author BiographyBorn in Leitrim and now living in Dublin, Alan Early studied in the National Film School, Dun Laoghaire. Upon graduation in 2008, he co-founded Annville Films. From an early age he used to write and illustrate short stories about Banshees and ghost animals and whatever else struck his imagination. When he was ten, he visited Dublinia, a recreated Viking village and so began a love affair with Viking lore.
- Author(s)Alan Early
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFather of Lies Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 12
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.