All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful survey of the famed artist's early work features 44 color plates in addition to several black-and-white vignettes and spot illustrations. Most of the images depict fantastic dwarfs, giants, elves, and fairies as well as naturalistic illustrations far removed from the fairy world. An elegant offering for all Rackham fans, this volume includes many long-unavailable pieces.
- Author BiographyArthur Rackham (1867-1939) was an English artist and a leading figure in the early 20th century's Golden Age of Illustration. He interpreted scenes from fairy tales, opera, and Shakespearean comedy with whimsical and romantic images that continue to enchant children and adults alike.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, frontispiece, colour plates
- Weight463 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.