All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionArthur's family is expecting a baby. Everyone is excited, but Arthur wonders, will the new baby change everything? Will he still be able to play with his friends? What if he has to change diapers? When the baby comes home, and his Mother needs some help, D.W. takes charge until the baby starts to cry. Good thing Arthur figures out what his new baby sister needs.
- Author BiographyMarc Brown is the creator of the bestselling Arthur Adventure book series and creative producer of the number-one children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also created a second book series featuring D.W., Arthur's little sister, as well as numerous other books for children. Marc Brown lives with his family in Tisbury, Martha's Vineyard.
- Author(s)Marc Brown
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width184 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsFlipback
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.