CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the story of a young man who bids on a blind auction, and wins a decommissioned Sol-Gov Star Frigate. He names it Wanderlust, and looks forward to a life of adventure among the stars. Little does he suspect, that he is about to be kidnapped by a group of mutius robots, kwn as s, and taken across the galaxy against his will.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1950, I was able to enjoy a myriad of wonderful television. Space Rangers, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, and all of those great Science Fiction movies at the theater. For a while, I lived within walking distance of the local movie theater. Every week, I was in that theater. ( It only cost twenty five cents in those days. ) I got to see some terrific movies. Forbidden Planet, was one of my favorites. It actually had a flying saucer flown by humans instead of some evil aliens. I didn't care much for reading as a child, but when I was in the fourth grade, I discovered a book which literally changed my life. It was 'Zip Zip goes to Venus' by John M. Schealer. It was illustrated by, Hans Helweg. That book opened my eyes to the wonder of the printed word. Thank you Mr. Schealer. I owe you an eternal debt of gratitude. I can only hope that one day I will have that kind of influence on a young mind.
- Author(s)MR Paul F Duvall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.