All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a first-of-a-kind comprehensive, photographic essay regarding surviving artefacts of Custer and the Battle of the Little Big Horn some never before published. Years were spent photographing and acquiring artefacts in museums and private collections, which are presented here in vivid, high-resolution colour photographs, shot from various angles with the researcher and collector in mind. The photographs are catalogued under chapters devoted to the battle, Custer's 7th Cavalry, and the Lakota and Cheyenne warriors who fought them. Hundreds of photographic images accompanying the chapters are filled with informative descriptions regarding physical properties, history, origin of the items, and the stories behind them. This definitive work will provide a valuable resource for military researchers and historians, as well as an aesthetically stunning photographic essay to compliment any collection or library.
- Author BiographyWill Hutchison is a successful novelist, historical writer, and photographer. He is a retired military officer and federal agent, who graduated from Syracuse University and studied photography at Corcoran College of Art and Design, Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Will Hutchison
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note355 colour photos
- Weight1556 g
- Width230 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.